Hansson & Friborg believes that Project Phase is the most important part of any technical endeavour. Contact us if you need experienced process engineer/designer in the following areas:
- Establishing Mass- and Heat Balances through Thermodynamical Simulation using Aspen+, HYSYS, ChemCAD, Pro2, TASC.
- Creating PFD (Process Flow Diagram)
- Creating P&ID (Process and Instrumentation Diagram)
- Designing and creating specifications for all equipment; reactors, distillation columns, heat exchangers, pumps, piping, safety relief valves, boilers decanters, flare and flare net, waste water treatment etc.
- HAZOP, SIL studies and implementing results.
- Creating control structures, DCS specifications, ESD specifications, Sequences etc.
- Procurement Support
- Creating Commissioning, Start Up and Operating Instructions and Manuals
- Supervision of Field installation
- Commissioning and Start Up Management and Support
Hansson & Friborg will support you in optimizing your production. We offer our comprehensive expertise in the following areas:
- Energy Consumption including Pinch studies
Hansson & Friborg offers customized training for Process Engineers at your location or in our comfortable premises. Contact us to inquire about whole training program. Here are just a few training areas that we are focusing on:
- Safety Relief Valves and Process Safety instrumentation.
- Process Engineer Introduction course
- Process Equipment Design (distillation, heat exchangers, pumps, etc)